ZP9 is a small-sized pills making machine. With 9 stations of tablet tooling on the turret, 9 pieces of tablets can be produced within one revolving of turret. 16,200 tablets are estimated to be produced in one hour. Hence, ZP9 tablet press is quite suitable for the small and medium batch production, and you can get diverse tablets with different toolings. In this article, i will detail how to install punch dies on this rotary tablet press.
Ⅰ Assemble middle die
- Loose the screw, then take out the block tongue.
- Install a hand wheel beside, and rotate it until middle die hole underfaces the tongue block position.
- Put a middle die in the hole, use tools to help strike the middle die into the hole, until the middle die parallel to the turntable surface.
- Use your fingers to touch, strike again if not parallel.
- tighten up the screw, repeat above process, assemble the rest 8 lower punches.
Ⅱ Assemble lower punches
- Take out cleaning entrance seal.
- Rotate the handwheel, until the lower punch could be set into the hole.
- Repeat above process, assemble the rest 8 lower punches.
- Set in the cleaning entrance seal.
Ⅲ Assemble upper punches
- Rotate the handwheel, until the upper punch hole is underface the block tongue position.
- Insert the upper punch, make sure that the neck of upper punch is paralleled to the guide rail.
- Repeat above process, assemble the rest 8 upper punches.
- Insert the block tongue, lock it by a screw.
Ⅳ Assemble feeder
- Set the feeder on the turntable, tighten up the bolts to fix the feeder tighten up the bolts to fix the feeder.
- Set the hopper and fix it by a screw.
- Remove the hand wheel.
- Put on the side doors.
Attention: Each machine is equipped with corresponding toolbox.
Email: email@example.comLoading Likes...