To have materials dispersed, sheared, homogenized and emulsified by circular process or installing it in the pipeline, the emulsifying pump is your ideal choice. It is used as the pump equipment for continuous production and emulsification, which is connected to the pipeline of a production line. The non-emulsified materials flow into the feed inlet through the pump cavity. After being emulsified, the materials drain out of the discharge hole. The pump cavity inside the high shear emulsifying pump is equipped with 1 to 3 sets of multilayer stators and rators with dual bite. When the power is connected, the motor drives the rotor to rotate at high speed. A strong axial suction is generated in the pump cavity to draw the materials in. The high-speed rotation of the rotor causes the materials to be sheared, dispersed and emulsified in the narrow space of the pump cavity to have them fully emulsified.
In general, the homogenizer pump is easy to operate with a compact structure and high production efficiency. However, with inappropriate operation, the service life of the pump may be shortened. Now it is troubleshooting time for KOS Emulsifying Pump for the sake of better performance.
1. If the pump discharges nothing or too little, please check whether the valve is opened, whether the discharge pipe is blocked, or whether the pipeline is too complicated or not.
2. If there is an inversion phenomenon during operation, the motor should be immediately turned off. Check and adjust the line connection of the power supply of the motor.
3. If the concentration and the viscosity of the material are too high, the production efficiency of the emulsion pump will be reduced or the material will not be discharged. Please add a transfer pump to the feeding hole of the emulsion pump or dilute the material before putting it into the feed inlet.
4. When an unusual sound is heard, hard solid stuff like metal may probably go inside the pump cavity. Please clean up unnecessary items before using. If the stuff deforms and damages the principal axis, stator or rotor of the emulsifying pump, replace the parts in time.
5. If there is a leakage of the pump, check whether the seal ring is broken, the sealing surface is evenly stressed, or the mechanical seal is damaged or not.
6.When the motor of the emulsifying equipment does not move after starting, there are several possible reasons as follows. First, check the power switch. Second, check whether the motor is burned. Third, check whether the motor brush is worn. Fourth, check whether the fuse on the circuit board is blown out. Fifth, check whether the shaft and bearing drag each other. Sixth, check whether the rotor and the stator drag each other or are solidified by the material. In order to avoid malfunction of the emulsion equipment, check whether the shaft and rotor operate flexibly before starting.Loading Likes...