Advanced technology for the future of large pieced & fragile product packaging on low height machines: “Stream Utrasonic Packaging“ is a completely new solution for the ultrasonic sealing of the longitudinal edges of standup pouches and bags with sealed edges that are formed on KOSBEST Vertical Packaging Machines. STREAMLINE is the ideal solution for packaging larger pieced and fragile products.
Benefit of STREAMLINE technology on vertical form fill seal machine?
- Packing of larger pieced products into the relatively narrow seals of bags, due to the maximum forming tube throughput.
- Damage to fragile products is minimized, due to the low drop height of the packaging machine.
- Same height of the packaging machine for creating all types of bags.
- Extremely attractive bags thanks to quality seals on the edges.
- STREAMLINE equipment does not increase the footprint of the packaging machine.
- Only one STREAMLINE device for multiple filling tubes.
- Maximum speed of up to 110 bags/min.
- Requires less electricity, due to low energy consumption of the equipment.
- Save packaging film, due to easy setup when switching to different packaging formats.