KOS High shear homogenizing emulsifier is professionally designed according to the emulsion manufacturing process of cosmetics, food and pharmacy, etc, through introducing advanced technology from home and abroad. The machine unit is composed of a centrally located shaft, connected to a flagged type motor that is mounted on a steel housing. WRL high shear emulsifying mixer is a vertically-mounted machine that is featured by reasonable structure, simple operation, stable performance, good homogenizing performance, high production efficiecy, and convenient cleaning.
For safe operation and long-term use consideration, keeping emulsifying machine and mechanical parts in good condition is the preferred choice. Have a good understanding of application notice and keep a good maintenance of every machine component will lend you a great help.
- You need to make sure that the direction of emulsifying machine head rotation is consistent with instructed direction. Whilst pay attention to the rotary blade, adjust the machine and keep the rotary blade working on the supernatant materials.
- Removable high shear homogenizing emulsifier need to be regularly checked, especially the hydraulic cylinder. Insufficient oil or long-time keeping is not good for safe operation. You need to add oil timely or change expired oil.
- After batch production, you need to disassemble the emulsifying head－stator and rotor, and clean them clearly. Keep it dry and apply some oil for maintaining.
- Regular check whether the bolts are tightened up.
- During te process of repairing or replacing rotor, use some speical tooling rather than strick hardly, or will easily break machine.
- The shaft sleeve is an easily-wore mechanical component, so it needs to be regularly checked. Once wore, replace on a new one to ensure safe operation.
According to your special requirement, we KOS company could offer you a suitable emulsifying machine. Different emulsifying head could reach different emulsifying machine effect. We have four types stator head in stock to emulsify liquids or paste with different viscosity. Claw-type stator head, round hole, mesh, long hole could provide the most widespread and best circulation.The shaft sleeve is an easily-wore mechanical component, so it needs to be regularly checked. Once wore, replace on a new one to ensure safe operation.Loading Likes...