A high shear homogenizer transports one ingredient (liquid, solid, gas) into a main continuous phase (liquid), with which it would normally be immiscible. It is used in the adhesives, chemical, cosmetic, food, pharmaceutical, and plastics industries. Now we will summarize 9 attention items about installation and debugging of high shear homogenizer.
- Plug in the power supply and be careful that ground wire should connect earth ground, and then switch on the general power with power supplier indicator lighted. Inching trial running should be done after motor connection or restarting. The direction of agitating should be reverse direction from looking down. When debugging, inching trials run first and then operatethe homogenizer after confirming correct;
- Correctly connect all pipelines including overfall gap, dewatering outlet and drain outlet;
- Check whether the pot is in the same level with pot cover, and whether pot cover and orifice cover is completely covered and sealed before vacuuming. Close all connection valves, and then open the vacuum valveof pot cover, finally open the vacuum emulsifier pump to work. When everything meets requirements, close the vacuum pump and the vacuum valve at the same time;
- After feeding material (water instead when debugging), switch on corresponding control buttons to manage the operating of homogenize and stirring up. Inching before starting stirring. If any abnormal exists in the agitating wall, please immediately clear it;
- Only the homogenizing pot in the sealing condition should the vacuum pump operate;
- Vacuum pump without operating fluids is prohibited to work. Do not block the vent when the pump is working;
- Regularly inspect lubricating oil and grease of all parts and bearing inside, timely change clean lubricating oil and grease;
- Keep the high shear blender clean. Clean the wetted parts of the homogenizer when stopping using or changing the material, especially cut-off wheel, cut-off sleeve, sliding bearing and axle sleeve. Manually operate the impeller after cleaning and restarting, which has no clamping stagnation. Two flanges of pot and pot cover are set and inching the motor. The direction of motor is correct. If no other abnormal, the homogenizer will be started.
- Cleaning things of all pots should be done according to SOP.
With the advanced equipment and workmanship, KOS has the excellent production technicians and an efficient distribution team, as well as good service staff members, so that we can undertake your orders very efficiently and offer services very effectively. In addition, KOS machinery factory provides customized services to our customer, and makes the exact emulsifying machines according to our customers’ requests. Please welcome to visit our websites to find more emulsifying machines: http://www.emulsifyingmixer.com/.Loading Likes...