In the Cosmetics Equipment, or equipment in a cosmetics production line, they are generally composed of a plurality of cosmetic equipment, and the emulsifying mixer equipment plays a vital role in these equipment or production lines. What are the applications which the Emulsifying Mixer Equipments have in the Cosmetics Industry? The Emulsifying Mixer equipment are widely used in the production of cosmetic creams, ointments, lotions, carbomers, toothpastes, etc. What are its advantages? Let’s take a look!
I. Creams, Ointments, Lotions
In cosmetic creams, ointments, lotions, and many other products, their manufacturing processes are basically similar. The production process of these products usually are put hydrate, disperse, or disperse the thickener, pigment, perfume or other active agent into another oil phase or aqueous phase, and then the two phases will be emulsifying, cooling, and packaging. The difficulty is how to effectively dissolve the powder in water (that always difficult to disperse), and how to effectively carry out two-phase emulsification and obtain a uniform product. The modern and advanced cosmetics industry equipment can solve these problems.
The Advantages for Manufacturing the Creams, Ointment, Lotions by the Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer Equipment:
1. Improve uniformity and effectively control viscosity. The viscosity of the final product often depends on the level of hydration of the thickener and the size of the emulsified particles. The conventional methods can neither ensure complete hydration of the thickener, nor do they guarantee a narrow range of particle size distribution after emulsification. A series of high shear mixing equipment can solve problems which mentioned above. The strong shearing action caused by the rotation of the dispersing head allows the thickener to be fully hydrated and achieve a relatively stable viscosity. The mixer allows the emulsification process to be sufficiently and stable and to achieve a narrow particle size distribution. According to different application requirements, in order to get a more accurate particle size, you need to choose the most suitable dispersing head and mixing tools.
2. Saving Time. Traditional methods take a long time to hydrate the solids and form the final emulsion. Industrial equipment can provide a strong input of energy, accelerating these processes, thereby reducing the amount of time spent.
3. The KOSBEST® industrial equipment which suitable for manufacturing creams, ointments and lotions: KOSBEST® High Shear Homogenizer, KOSBEST® Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer, KOSBEST® Recirculating Emulsifying and KOSBEST® series Liquid Washing Mixing Pot.
Carbomer® (Carbomer® is a registered trademark of Noveon Corporation) is one of the most commonly used carbohydrates and is an ingredient in cosmetics. It is applied for tackifying, suspending, stabilizing and emulsifying cosmetics. he Carbomer® has a very low density and will easily to produce the fly dust. If can not stir with high energy, it will easily float on the surface of the liquid. Dissolved in a liquid, it is more likely to agglomerate or produce fish eyes. The viscosity of the product has a high sensitive in PH Therefore, it is necessary to add a pH adjuster (high pH substance) to adjust the viscosity of the finished product. The company offers a range of high shear dispersers to provide solutions for cosmetic manufacturers.
Advantages of High Shear Emulsifying Equipment for Aqueous Carbomer Processing:
1. Easy to mix the liquids. Offering a variety of designs, batch or online processing methods, suitable for carbomer dispersion. The CMS and MHD mixers can add powder directly to the liquid system to remove dust or air.
2. The uniformly product of the stator/rotor structure in the high shear emulsifying equipment ensures that the final product is free of agglomerates.
3. Reduce personnel use. Industrial equipment is different from other manufacturers’ equipment and is not very sensitive to ingredients. It can also provide customers with a complete solution for powder feeding, which is controlled by PLC.
4. Reduce the amount of raw materials used. Elimination of agglomeration, eliminating the need for filtration and reducing powder waste. At the same time, the stator rotor disperser ensures complete wetting of the powder, precise adjustment of the pH value, and avoids the use of lye adjustment.
5. The applicable mixer equipment for hydration carbomer process: KOSBEST® Vacuum Emulsifying Mixer, KOSBEST® Recirculating Emulsifying Equipment.
Toothpaste is a household item that we are very familiar with, but there are certain difficulties in the production process. Different types of solids need to be dispersed into the aqueous phase during the manufacturing process. These solids include thickeners (such as CMC, cellulose, xanthan gum, etc.), abrasives (such as silica), perfumes, pigments, and other ingredients (such as fluoride). The traditional mixing technology takes a long time to solve the problem of product agglomeration and agglomeration, and the product is not easy to be stable, the two phases are easy to separate, and the raw materials are wasted.
Advantages of Toothpaste Making Machine in Toothpaste Manufacturing:
1. Improve product quality. The high shear mixing of industrial equipment ensures that the solids are fully and rapidly dispersed in the liquid phase.
2. Simplify filtration and reduce waste. Resins and thickeners often formed fish eyes or agglomerates when added to water. The high shear mixer avoids agglomeration, maximizes contact between solids and liquids, and provides sufficient wetting to eliminate filtration and reduce waste.
3. Saving time. The conventional method requires a long time to stir so that the powder can be sufficiently wetted. The innovative dispersion head design ensures that the material is quickly dispersed into the aqueous phase for full wetting and done in one step.
4. Easy to upgrade. Unlike equipment manufactured by other manufacturers, industrial equipment can easily pass from small laboratory instruments to large equipment in production by maintaining the same shear rate and line speed. And users do not need to redesign and selection process during the development-to-production transition.
5. Equipment Applicable for Manufacturing the Toothpaste: KOSBEST® series Paste Making Machine and KOSBEST® Recirculating Emulsifying Equipment.
Want to learn more about the Toothpaste Emulsifying Mixer Equipment, welcome visit www.emulsifyingmixer.com learn more about the Vacuum Emulsifying Equipment of KOSBEST®, and also you can send email to emulsifyingmixer@foxmail to customize your own toothpaste (cosmetics) production line.Loading Likes...